“Explore over 2 million models in 3D, VR, and AR on your mobile device. Teleport yourself to Rome, hold a beating heart, or walk among dinosaurs. Whether you explore 3D with touch, jump into VR using your favourite mobile headset, or use AR to bring models into the real world, let us transport you to new dimensions from the Sketchfab community.”
Use Sketchfab to share 3D models you have created or search the database to find models based on the book you are reading. Annotations can be added to the models you upload to highlight important features. The 3D models can be added to the book in The Living Library. You can then print the QR for that 3D model and attach to that part of the physical book. For tools and tutorials on how to create 3D models search The Living Library Toolkits.
How do I share my creation to The Living Library?
- Add your 3D model to your account on Sketchfab
- Copy the page URL (link) for your 3D model
- Paste the URL (link) into the media section of the book in The Living Library
- Your 3D model will appear in the media stream of that book
- You can then print the QR code for that model and attach it to the physical book you are reading.