TRNIO enables you to take 2D photos with your phone or an object and automatically stitch them into a 3D scan which can be shared online or even 3D printed.
You could find an object like one mentioned in the book you are reading then scan it and share it on The Living Library.
How do I share my creation to The Living Library?
There are two ways to share your 3D scan to The Living Library
- The best option is to connect your TRNIO app to you Sketchfab account http://www.trnio.com/blog/2014/7/19/one-touch-export-to-sketchfab
- When your 3D model is on Sketchfab you can copy the link and paste it into the book on The Living Library.
- Your model will be embedded into the book so you can move it around.
Another option is to share a link directly from the app.
- Open your model in the app
- Tap the Share icon in the top left
- Select ‘TRNIO Weblink’ then either copy to your clipboard or send the link to your email
- Paste the link into the book on The Living Library